A rare and elegant fusion that reconciles modernity with classic charm, offered exclusively in Geneva by REVERSO. The amalgamation of a contemporary office block with a period building.

Built in 1920, this historic building has changed and grown with the passage of time. The REVERSO project aligns with this tradition and with the help of visionary architects, combines the authenticity of the past with the modernity of the future.